Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Kindergarten Graduation!

It is going to be a busy week,actually a busy rest of the month! My daughter has her kindergarten ceremony this Thursday ( I'm going to try my hardest not to cry, lol) and then next week is her last week of school so they have alot of activities planned plus the actual graduation on the last day of school and then that weekend is 3 days of dance recital! woooo........Then summer vacation! Life sure does change when they start school. I'm looking forward to summer vacation,we are going to California to visit my husband's family and to take the kids to the ocean...I can't wait! It is always so much fun and I am forever amazed at how big the ocean is, I could stare at it all day. If I ever won the lottery I would buy a house by the ocean so I could visit it anytime i wanted.

No comments: