Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm Finished!

I'm finally finished with the stuff I made for my swap partner! I have been stressing about it a little because I did some painting and I am NOT a painter...LOL! I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and everyone was still sleeping and I thought ...ok....I need to do this cuz I need to finish and if I mess up I'll just make her a new one. Well it turned out better than I gave my self credit for , don't get me wrong I am no artist when it comes to painting but it had the feel that I was looking for ...wheeew! I can't wait to send it to her,I hope she likes it.

As you can see I am pretty new at this whole blogging thing and I have been poking around at other blogs and there are soooo many cool ones out there! I really need to sit down and write them down so I can put them up here on my blog so you can check them out. There are some fantastically talented women out there! I'm jealous that some of them get to create for a living,very cool :)

No comments: