Monday, February 11, 2008

Tea Roses

Me and my daughter went to the Winterfest yesterday, it's kind of turning into a tradition for us. There are always cool artists and beautiful jewelry and of course all kinds of yummy junk food! We always come home with something cool to show off :) My daughter fell in love with an Alaskan Jade stone ring,very beautiful and the name of our late Boxer so she had to have it :) I got a coral and a turquoise ring and cute little hippy top :)

I have to show off this jewelry from Busarin Designs http://www.busarindesigns.com/index.html Her jewelry is made out of real flowers and leaves! The website does NOT do it justice, it is just beautiful and delicate and very vibrant! Her booth was lovely and I really wish I could have gotten a piece from her, but she does have a website thank goodness. The flowers are mostly tea roses and the leaves but she has some with big rose petals and orchids, really unique and beautiful.

No comments: